Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Calling Rich Johnson

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2024, 08:57 AM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Calling Rich Johnson

Ive been involved with this community for awhile now, and have taken some hiatus here and there, just because life gets in the way sometimes, my son and I recently relocated and well since settling in it is time to get back to enjoying this hobby. My son loves the movie "fury" and now wants me to do an EZ8 conversion, I have heard through this forum and others that your conversion is excellent. I plan on picking up your turret and suspension. Do you offer a combo package which includes both the suspension and turret? It isn't a deal breaker I was just curious. I should be ordering within the next few weeks.

Thanks
Wade

Last edited by Rebellion13; 04-14-2024 at 09:25 AM.
Old 04-14-2024, 10:52 AM
RichJohnson

Received 375 Likes on 239 Posts

I haven’t been able to offer a cheaper package deal on both together yet because of the amount of time and labor involved in creating both as separate kits and working with my design partner Rick. As both kits came to fruition at different times I had priced each one at the time according to what I needed to. I make them up in batches with a run of 5-10 at a time and price them based on my cost of screws, ball bearings, servos and print material costs. So far print material and servos seem to be the most volatile costs and I’m trying to hold my pricing where it’s at for now so I can’t really offer a better package deal that the posted pricing right now.
RC Tank Products
note, some browsers give all kinds of warnings that my site is not private or may be impersonating my site but my site is ok. It’s my webserver host that has let the certificate go on their old server since my site is an old product they no longer support. In time I will get a new site built on their new server.
Old 04-16-2024, 02:14 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Ok, thank you, I was just curious. I absolutely understand, it is a lot of work. It may be a little bit until I do order, need to fix my Jeep first. But I am definitely interested in picking up both.

Thanks
Wade