Community
Search
Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

New here . Hi .

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 05:26 PM
markwesti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here . Hi .

Hi I'm Mark , I'm wanting to get back into this hobby . My last flight was back in the 60's , I had some of the plastic planes from Cox . I built some balsa kits , Lil' Satin is one I can recall . All of those planes I used the Cox .049 . I "graduated" to the Cox .15 , one kit I built was a profile stunter the other was a wing , kind of like the Lil' Satin . Any how I mainly want to just build a plane more than fly , but I'll see . The first plane I want to build is a speed plane , I'm not sure what class yet because I'm still trying to round up parts . My aim is to go class "C" , although those engines seem a little hard to come by . I do have a set of plans that I found on the bay called the "All American" .
Mark .

Last edited by markwesti; 04-22-2024 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-23-2024, 02:03 PM
AJ Sun

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

WellMark welcome aboard. I post alot like you I am a return from the 70s. But quite a bit older. Sounds like you are into the smaller displacement engines. The larger engines are alot more cheaper. Compared to the .15 and the 049. Cox series. I welcome you it's a great group and I've learned alot sense returning.AJ
The following users liked this post:
markwesti (04-23-2024)